Matt's team made the summit today! I must have played the cybercast for 6 different people at work (basically anyone who came in my office). It gave 3 people shivers. :)
Secret: I won't know for 3 days if Matt was actually at the summit (when he's back in Mendoza and can make a phone call). Two of the team members had to turn back annd...since there are 3 guides at least one would have to go back......and he didn't speak on the cybercast shout out soooooo...The good news is that if he didn't make it he'll get another shot in a few more days with trip II up the mountain.
I'm so proud of him. :) It's fun to know someone doing something so cool, so adventurous, so liberating. What an amazing moment for those 6 clients. It makes my heart swell just to think about their excitement and pride at what they accomplished.
Friday, January 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment