Looking across the glacier......just the first step of many to summit Mt. Olympus
That's me on the snow dome. I was like a little pack mule tethered between Tom and Craig. The pace was comparable to marching at army boot camp (or what I'd imagine it to be) -- by the last day of our trip my feet were so numb I could happily keep pace (and my backpack had lightened from 65 pounds to 55 because of the food we'd eaten....and a little sly redistribution with Matthew - just kidding Matt).
That's me on the snow dome. I was like a little pack mule tethered between Tom and Craig. The pace was comparable to marching at army boot camp (or what I'd imagine it to be) -- by the last day of our trip my feet were so numb I could happily keep pace (and my backpack had lightened from 65 pounds to 55 because of the food we'd eaten....and a little sly redistribution with Matthew - just kidding Matt).
Pretty nice huh?
Series of Three: 1) Matt & I on the Summit, 2) Descending, 3) Oh Tevas...I love you




No comments:
Post a Comment